INDEMNITY: I/We, by entering online, declare that I/We am/are sufficiently competent to take part in the Orange Descent Canoe Marathon, assume all risks of participation in the Orange Descent Canoe Marathon, release and discharge the organisers and all their assistants as well as the sponsors from all and any claims arising from loss, damage, injury or death I/we may suffer arising from my/our participation in the race, and agree to abide by all the race and CSA rules, which I/we have read and understood. I further certify that the information above is correct. Paddler will be required to sign indemnity at registration. Signature of parent or guardian in the case of persons under 18 years old.
PLEASE NOTE: By completing and submitting your race entry you acknowledge that you have read, understood and will abide by the race information and race rules. Please email proof of payment together with entry form to our entry office. Remember to use your boat number as reference. Regret no Credit Card Payment Option.
• Entries will only be processed and appear on the confirmed entry list once payment reflects on our bank statement. Please allow 2-3 working days for processing of your entry. Remember to use your boat number as reference.
• In cases where large payments (one payment for more than one boat) are made, please email a list of boats with their paddlers’ names and respective paddler numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• NO REFUNDS to entrants who for whatever reason, can no longer participate in the race.
Due to the current Covid regulations the following rules apply:
Unfortunately NO spectators are allowed, and only one second per paddler.
Masks/buffs MUST be worn RIGHT up until your batch is called to the water and then put back on as soon as you get off the water
No prize giving is allowed.
Refund policy is either:
1) Carry over to 2022 at no extra cost or
2) Transfer to another suitably qualified, registered paddler.
Sadly no refunds will be considered.